Friday, April 10, 2009

Hard Week

This has been a really hard week. I have been riding an emotional roller coaster.
Thanks for the support, it is really appreciated. It's good to know I have people I can count on.
I guess I am going to count this week as my "grieving period" and then try to move on and get past the fact that I lost my job. I know it's not the end of the world. I am trying to tell myself that maybe this is for the best. Maybe I got the good end of the deal with all the changes that are being made at work right now. That's what I keep telling myself but I'm not sure I am listening. I am trying to be positive, it's just not working all the time.
I was proud of the things I accomplished, I was proud of the fact that I started in production and worked my way up to a better position. I was proud of the things I learned and I think I was good at my job. It was not a performance issue and I never had a bad review. I guess I just worked my way up and out the door. My job is not who I am but it was a part of me.
I went in and signed the papers today. It was hard but it's done. Now I just have to let it go and move on.
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us something