Monday, March 23, 2009

Here I am

I am here, little sister, no need to panic.
I did have a good weekend, didn't do anything special but it was good.
I picked D up on Wednesday, Cass came over on Thursday and we took him to Bob's. I haven't been to Bob's in forever....it's not just a haircut, it's an experience. He is now ready for pictures and for the wedding. We told him he was getting the haircut so he would look good for Aunt Marsha's wedding so he thought we were going last weekend. Cass stole him from me and he went to spend the night with her & Matt. They took him to the arcade, he had a great time.
After a stop to see grams on Friday, she finally brought him back to me. I took him home on Friday night, and missed him the minute he got out of the car.
Saturday and Sunday I did paperwork and some cleaning. And made plans for this weekend.

I am getting excited for this weekend too. If you need help with anything, let me know. I plan on coming up on Friday. Not sure what time but I will be there.

SO this is your LAST week as a single woman. Are you ready to say good bye to your single self and hello to your married self?

What about the other sisters, are they going to join us?

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us something