Monday, March 16, 2009

Weekend Update

I was able to find time by myself over the weekend. It was in the form of bookwork for taxes.
Can I tell you how much I hate this? And it is my own fault, I am a procrastinator & I admit it. Now I just need to do something about it! Isn't admission the first step?
I also took walks down to the pond, that seems to help calm me.

Saturday night, we burned a brush pile and then decided to burn off the field. It was a clear night, and we could see other people burning fields around us.

I think both my kids were suffering from the time change over a week ago and from the full moon. They were both depressed and not getting along with their significant others. Cass is so hard to deal with and it is so hard to reason with her when she gets in one of her "moods". I hope she is able to catch up on her rest this week.
Rick came by Friday night, by himself, ate & went to bed. He got up & ate breakfast and went back to bed. He finally got up around 1 & went to visit Cass. His problem is depression & I think he needed time by himself.
You can tell these are my kids, wonder if the full moon caused my mood last week? What do you think? I know you have an opinion.

I'm okay for now, I still want time for myself to do what I want instead of what I have to do. But I know that will only come when I get the "have to's" done.

The weekend trip sounds great but aren't you saving for a honeymoon????

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us something